Tuesday, June 7, 2016

More tags :)

Well, I was tagged again, meaning I am going to answer more questions from my friends. :)

Esther's questions and my answers:

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
(Okay, so I had to look up to make sure I knew what 'pet peeve' was. The definition is something like "A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularity annoying to him or her self.") 

Negativity. It drives me crazy/so so sad. Come on people, we can do better! :)

2. What is your favorite color?
Blue or green. Both, actually. And brown. I can't decided!!!

3. What is one situation that you would change if you could go back and do so?
Oh, there's so many...*sigh* Don't really want to think about them. All the times I look back to a conversation and wish I hadn't said something, be it with my friends or my family. And I'm sure there's other things as well, but I can't really pin point anything in particular right now. Ask me in a year or two.

4. What is your biggest short term wish?
Well, our family is going through some tough sickness right now, so getting past it in time go to a church meeting this weekend is the first thing that comes to mind. Besides, being sick is just awful.

5. Who is your hero?
My hero....hmm. (I'm assuming you mean besides God/Jesus.) I guess I'd say my Dad. I love him. The funny thing is, on a day to day basis I don't think of him like that, but the older I get, the more I realize how many things he does/goes through that are hard for him. I'm so thankful for him.

6. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a child?
Haha! I had two. The first was a sheep I called "Lamby" and when I got older I really liked a panda bear named "Po".

7. Do you like to write?
Yes I do! (That's one of the reasons I have this blog, but I assume you mean stories.) I like to make up stories, and I have tried to write some of them down. But either writer's block stops me or I realize it's not worth it right now. I do have some I want to finish...maybe in the future.

8. Do you have animals?
Yeppers, a lot. Chickens, goats, a few sheep, ducks, dogs, cats...am I missing anything? 

9. What is your dream vehicle?
Funny you asked. I actually don't have one. I have just started taking interest in cars because I'm in the process of leaning how to drive, and to be honest, as long as it works, that's fine for me. (I also don't know the difference between a Ford and Chevy, either, so I couldn't tell you.)

10. What is your dream family size?
I live in a family of six children (almost seven), so that's the norm for me right now...I would like to have more than one child, but an exact number is hard to place. Children are a blessing and I'll leave it up to God. :)

11. Do you like yard work?
Yeah...I guess. I like to mow the yard on my Dad's riding mower and I don't mind shoveling mulch. (LOL) I'm not much of a gardening person but since we do have a garden I help with it.

12. What is your favorite thing to write about?
For stories, I tend to lean towards the medieval time period and modern day/slight sci-fi. (I have yet to come up with something about space travel, so when I say sci-fi I mean gadgets and computer related things.) Medieval stuff is actually easier for me to write, I think, because you can do research and read history to help you with a backdrop, whereas there are so many things about the present time that we haven't learned yet. But that's just my opinion. :)

Well, that's all! :)

As a by-the-way thought, (mention once already) if you could please keep our family in your prayers, we'd appreciate it. We are trying to overcome some hard illness and we have a church meeting to go to this weekend. Thanks and see you later! :)

~Lindsey


1 comment:

  1. Love your answers, Lindsey. Though I did notice, you didn't write eleven facts about yourself, or tag anyone else. I will continue to pray for your family. Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete