Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Church and chicks

Don't have time to write a long post, because we're in the middle of cleaning the house for a visiting preacher who's coming to our church for next Sunday. He and his wife are coming tomorrow night (Thursday) and staying with us all through the weekend. 

On Friday and Saturday there's a meeting at New Liberty Church that we'll go to, and then on Sunday we'll be at Rocky Fork---our home church. As you can see, we are pretty busy, and this happens quite a bit in the summer when we go on lots of church trips/vacations. Stay tuned! :)

Noah's chicks that I told you about a while ago are growing. They are "two weeks and one day old," said Noah when I asked him. I think he was rather pleased to see pictures of them on my blog. ;) Here's a few pictures:

No, they're not dead, they're sleeping. 

Have a good weekend!  Farewell,

~Lindsey

P.S. Trimming goat hooves (which is basically like humans trimming their toe nails) is very interesting. Especially when the goat is SCREAMING at you the whole time. Maa. Let go of me. Maa, I don't like those dogs that are looking are me. MAA. Stop choking me. MAA, what on earth are you doing to my feet!!! 





1 comment:

  1. Maa, I don't like those dogs that are looking are me ?
    Lin..... :)

    ReplyDelete