Saturday, December 16, 2017

Goals to Aspire to, Things to Remember.



Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil, cleave to that which is good.
Be kindly affectioned towards one another in all brotherly kindness. In honor, preferring one another.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant prayer.
Distributing to the necessity of the saints; given to hospitality.

Bless those that persecute you; bless, and curse not.
Rejoice with them that rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Be of one mind toward one another. Mind not high things, but condensed to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Recompense no man evil for evil. Prove things honest in the sight of all men.
If it be possible, with as much that lieth within you, live peaceably with all men.

~Romans 12, verses 9 to 18


I am trying to memorize this passage right now. Very good things to have floating around in your minds all day, so I encourage you to try it too! It's challenging, but worthwhile! I particularly love the last verse.

I've had a lot of people on my mind for the last few weeks. Friends, friends of friends, family...I just wanted to let you know that I love all of you and care more deeply than you may know. Everyone has trials in life, everyone passes through times of cold and emptiness. But don't give up, please don't give up! Don't live your life without purpose. You have people who love you, one of them being me, but I know so many others who are praying for you and think of you often.

So just keep trying, and remember.

Prayers for you all! 
Love,
Lindsey

1 comment: